Best price on a ZD1211 and a F2690

/ Best price on a ZD1211 and a F2690 #1  

Bigpuddie

Gold Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 4707
What are the best prices y'all have seen on a ZD1211 and a F2690, both with 72" decks? Thanks in advance!

/ Best price on a ZD1211 and a F2690 #2  
Bought both last year at Barlows but don't remember price. The F with rear discharge was new and took a few months to get made at Kubota factory and the ZD1211 was used with 40 hours side discharge and had mulching kit installed. My Grandson does most mowing now and he loves them both with a slight leaning toward the F but I've owned Fs for years due to steep hillside property. If I had to pick just one the F is the winner.
Do have a RTV500 with under 90 hours for sale for $8250 if you want it. :)

Last edited:
   / Best price on a ZD1211 and a F2690
Appreciate it John!

/ Best price on a ZD1211 and a F2690 #4  
I have the f2690 with 72 inch mower with mulching kit. If I did it again, it would be a 60 inch mower with mulching kit or 72 inch without a mulching kit. It is too much of a strain on the mower with tall or damp thick grass using the mulching kit on a 72 inch mower. At least it is on mine. Like John if I had to have a zero or a "f" it would be a "F". Better ride and you can get to places you couldn't with the Zero. Zero is faster in my opinion, but not enough to change from the F. Also the F is 4 wheel drive. If you get the F2690E that is a 2 wheel drive.

/ Best price on a ZD1211 and a F2690
I have the f2690 with 72 inch mower with mulching kit. If I did it again, it would be a 60 inch mower with mulching kit or 72 inch without a mulching kit. It is too much of a strain on the mower with tall or damp thick grass using the mulching kit on a 72 inch mower. At least it is on mine. Like John if I had to have a zero or a "f" it would be a "F". Better ride and you can get to places you couldn't with the Zero. Zero is faster in my opinion, but not enough to change from the F. Also the F is 4 wheel drive. If you get the F2690E that is a 2 wheel drive.
Thanks very much for the input