Best Way to Level Farm Ground

/ Best Way to Level Farm Ground #21  
Rent a small dozer for a couple days ??

/ Best Way to Level Farm Ground #24  
What if one wantrd to just make 80 acres of rugged terrain 1 slope that is wooded (to be logged) and filled with hills valleys amd streams some small areas terraced but thats a different area
If this is a legit question for yourself, I would probably start a new thread. Otherwise half of the responses will be telling you how old the thread is.

Also, give a lot more detail in your question and folks can help give you a better answer. What equipment do you have etc.

/ Best Way to Level Farm Ground #27  
If you don't want to disturb the ground, then move dirt into the low areas. Myself would recommend as you have already had, disk with disk that are large enough to level the dirt and then grade it.

/ Best Way to Level Farm Ground #28  
Slowly but surely smoothing out bumps and dips on our hillside farm. Run the land plane around once in a while. Use to use yard box but LP is better. Some spots till while the tiller is on the tractor in the spring requiring more aggressive treatment. Grass grows back in usually without seeding. Driveway ditch cleaning has several predetermined spots for the spoils to fill. Deer may be following old cattle tracks.

/ Best Way to Level Farm Ground #29  
Get a dozer in there with an operator .

/ Best Way to Level Farm Ground #30  
I gave up attempting to get sometime resembling a flat plane. Too many rocks. And too many old stump holes. So I went in another direction, which was to just add fill dirt on top of everything. It was expensive, to bring up all the dirt and then to spreed it. But we, after 20 years, now have an expansive landscape that looks like a park. And guests are always saying, what a beautiful place you found. I have to bite the lip, cause the whole thing is artificial and sculpted to look that way. We didn't "find" it. We made it that way. :)