BH 65 vs. BH75

/ BH 65 vs. BH75 #1  

praha

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400 gear
What is a difference between those 2. I can't find the specifications for BH 65???! Would BH 65 be a decent backhoe , or BH 75 is MUCH better??
Anyone has an experience with 65 ..? I have L 3400.

Thanks,

Joe

/ BH 65 vs. BH75
Actually I find out it's Woods BH 6500.

/ BH 65 vs. BH75 #3  
yes the 6500

I have a BH75, if i had to do it over again I would buy the new Woods BH-70x or BH-80x

BH-75 is nice hoe, I think the way it is engineered you need to be a little more carefull or aware when digging. I've seen a few posts and experiened myself with bent cylindereds. Granted i guess it could happen with any hoe if not careful. I just to not see the posts with the problems with the woods.

Last edited:
   / BH 65 vs. BH75 #4  
For what we've seen is more tractor damage to the chassis with the woods backhoe's. We've only had a couple of cylinder problems with any of the backhoes that are Kubota built.

We've seen some booms broke at the pivot on the Woods backhoes as well as control valve problems but as most problems unless a fault from the factory it normally takes about four to five years for most problems to surface.

I find that most customers like the longer stroke to make trenching easier by having to move less.

/ BH 65 vs. BH75 #5  
I just purchased a Wood's BH 80-X , 4 PT sub-frame (w/ PTO Pump) with a 16" bucket for my L3400. The unit is great! For a few dollars more, go for a bigger unit, you can always use the power.

JW 5875

Last edited: