BH65 Backhoe Crooked?

/ BH65 Backhoe Crooked? #12  
I don't see a problem.
From what I can see in the photos it looks fine to me.

/ BH65 Backhoe Crooked? #13  
I don't see a problem.
From what I can see in the photos it looks fine to me.

My tractor isn't a kubota, but it looks as straight as mine.

Attachments

• Copy of stump out.jpg
    Copy of stump out.jpg
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 168
   / BH65 Backhoe Crooked?
I will turn it around so I can get a better look at it while on the same plane as the tractor. I am hoping it is just me / my eyes. It was cold and damp out yesterday and today, so I was not too inclined to stay out in the unheated garage while fighting a cold. Plus, paranoid about not buying local too.

Thanks for all the input everyone, I will let you know what I find.

/ BH65 Backhoe Crooked? #15  
I think it could be the ROPS making it look out of plumb. But these bxx20 backhoes mount a little different than a BX25. The BX subframe was a part of the tractor frame. The b has a subframe that mounts to the main tractor frame(your already aware of this), and it has a little more play to it than a BX. Once you start using the BH, the pins will wear, and the pins on the subframe will start to wear also.
My fel is out of plumb. When I park the b2620 in the garage, the left side of the bucket touches first. If I could finish grade, with the fel, this might
be a concern. But I don't have that ability. I parked the BX25 in the same spot, and the bucket was always level. When I asked the mechanic at the dealer, about the unlevel fel, he said that was not uncommon. :(
Enjoy your new 2620. They are a step up from the BX.