Big brother is watching.

/ Big brother is watching. #71  
I would think that a simple call to Kubota Customer Relations would solve this issue. A letter to the Better Business Bureau would also be a good measure also. Both Kubota and the dealer would be asked to respond by the BBB. Talking to the local paper's customer business advocate reporter might be useful too.

In a nut shell, a whack job dealer should not be let to push a valued customer around. I don think Kubota would want that either.

/ Big brother is watching. #72  
The fact that you have a crappy dealer is unfortunate. The fact that Kubota Canada reacted that way is astonishing.

I don't think corporate Kubota is that sensitive? Not the USA office-that is for sure. Their Corporate guy was just a punching bag. I called up expressing my dissatisfaction about the BX1850, that I owned for 7 months, and dared Kubota to do something to me. I went completely apoplectic on the US corporate customer satisfaction manager-what ever his title is-I bet his butt is still hurting.

My dealer was really cool. I am now much happier with a B7800 and plan to buy another in a couple years (I will upgrade to the next Gen B3030). Fourth Kubota….

/ Big brother is watching.
Last week I faxed a long letter on this issue to Kubota Canada's customer complaints manager and district sales manager for Ontario. I have not heard a word back from them.

I am surprised I must say.

Just haven't had the energy to pick up the phone and make a deal out of this yet. Have another 10 things I have to get done and if I think about this it irritates me.

I imagine I may give them a call next week if I have not heard from them yet.