Bigtoolrack Granite Grapples by Top Dog are back in stock Save5% use code TBN5 (Limited Stock)

/ Bigtoolrack Granite Grapples by Top Dog are back in stock Save5% use code TBN5 (Limited Stock) #1  

BIGTOOLRACK

Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota L4760 Cab Tractor 1105 Loader 72 heavy duty bucket, WildKat Root Grapple, Land Pride Pallet Forks Scag Cheetah 61 34HP Kawasaki
   / Bigtoolrack Granite Grapples by Top Dog are back in stock Save5% use code TBN5 (Limited Stock) #2  
Not to be too critical BUT most built in USA manufacturers don't realize that when they put that flag orientation on a product that "moves" it is a sign of retreating...Ole Glory always waves backwards as you move forward...as you move towards Victory..."Brave Rifles"......"Veterans".....just something you can change that adds value to your product with knowledge 😉

You can send my "consulting fee" to..... 😁

Last edited:
   / Bigtoolrack Granite Grapples by Top Dog are back in stock Save5% use code TBN5 (Limited Stock)
Not to be too critical BUT most built in USA manufacturers don't realize that when they put that flag orientation on a product that "moves" it is a sign of retreating...Ole Glory always waves backwards as you move forward...as you move towards Victory..."Brave Rifles"......"Veterans".....just something you can change that adds value to your product with knowledge 😉

You can send my "consulting fee" to..... 😁
Yes I am sorry about that it was an oversight we will correct it was my fault we had the same issues with hats we had made. Totally get it and agree. Thank you!