Blades for BX 60 inch mower?

/ Blades for BX 60 inch mower? #11  
.................................................How come I have to type do not instead of don稚. Noticed that the apostrophe and quotation marks do not seem to work here...I think they used to in the old days...:confused:

Bill

Are you using an iPhone to post? Mine does that.

/ Blades for BX 60 inch mower? #12  
Are you using an iPhone to post? Mine does that.

I think you can do the "go advanced" option at the bottom of a TBN posting page and that will show you the preview of the post but also allows you to do further entry/editing AND offers the "Preview" option at the bottom. It seems to me the preview mode MAY show these hyroglyphics in place of ', ; ^. % etc. I'm trying that right now. Don't I try ?

Well, no luck. I do not see the hyroglyphics replacing my ' in the "don't " I know like you I've had the problem before and I do not own an Apple or iPhone product.

/ Blades for BX 60 inch mower? #13  
Well, on a whim I decided to order a set of these blades through Walmart.

Made in the USA from foreign steel I suppose.

They will probably arrive at my place about the same time I do, or sooner.

Wish me luck!

View attachment 604200

Good luck as requested ! I'm sure those will work fine since they have the 7/8" center hole and are listed to replace the K5371-99040. The price is not much cheaper than Kubota prices.

/ Blades for BX 60 inch mower?
Good luck as requested ! I'm sure those will work fine since they have the 7/8" center hole and are listed to replace the K5371-99040. The price is not much cheaper than Kubota prices.

It was the free shipping that got me to move. I would have bought Kubota blades if there was a dealer closer to home.

I am using an iPad to post. I previewed this post and the 7/8" center copied&pasted from your quoted text shows up correctly, but shows up strange when entered from my iPad.

Bill

/ Blades for BX 60 inch mower? #15  
Very strange about the text printing/display. In copying text from one place to another in Microsoft Word you have a choice of Copy using the DESTINATION formatting versus Copy using the SOURCE formatting. I suspect that what happens ( that goes weird ) is a distinction between SOURCE and DESTINATION formatting of text. That's easily controlled in Word documents . I have no idea how to control it between iPad and websites (or even whether you can control it.)

/ Blades for BX 60 inch mower? #16  
This forum is running vBulletin 4.2.3, latest is (at time of me posting this) version 5.2.2.

I've installed and managed many VBulletin forums in my lifetime, and I know for certain that 4.4.2 addresses a lot of these issues, along with some exploits.

I'm surprised that some of these forum sites are still hanging on.

I recently purchased 2 popular forums. Thinking about dumping them off to someone else, because the hosting cost and most importantly my time.