Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day.
Tire shop put a tube in. I put the wheel back on but didn’t get to use it yet. Tomorrow I’m gonna move the rest of that rock. Well hopefully I’ll move all the rock.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #42  
I’ll post a pic of the other front tires sidewall. Yeah I’ve def been working it. I take a full bucket of 3”minus. It’s as much as it wants to lift up. I’ve probably taken hundreds of buckets so far. With my firewood racks I made it maxes out lift capacity moving those too.
That is NOT what these small machines are made for and you're working yourself into FAR more expensive failures. Axle, drive line and loader arm failures are possible.

I move gravel with mine too, but less than full buckets and only over relatively short distances of maybe a few hundred feet at most, slowly and with care over rougher grounds that may cause bouncing.

Find yourself a trailer and use the loader bucket as intended, to LOAD the trailer.

That is NOT what these small machines are made for and you're working yourself into FAR more expensive failures. Axle, drive line and loader arm failures are possible.

I move gravel with mine too, but less than full buckets and only over relatively short distances of maybe a few hundred feet at most, slowly and with care over rougher grounds that may cause bouncing.

Find yourself a trailer and use the loader bucket as intended, to LOAD the trailer.

I’m moving the rock maybe 50 feet in low gear. I’m not Bo duke driving a tractor. It should be able to handle what it can pick up no matter how many times I do it.

Last edited:
Tube held up fine today. It’s in the right front tire. Is there a good site to buy wheels off of?

Attachments

• D10699CD-969D-4243-B313-9BFAD4F94355.jpeg
    D10699CD-969D-4243-B313-9BFAD4F94355.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 89
  • E5960B2F-B361-4EC7-A447-01BD6CA494B6.jpeg
    E5960B2F-B361-4EC7-A447-01BD6CA494B6.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 91
  • 8BCC5DBF-0CAD-4EAD-9037-E6B6A7C0A91D.jpeg
    8BCC5DBF-0CAD-4EAD-9037-E6B6A7C0A91D.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 105
   / Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #45  
Did they put a boot (or a patch) on the tire to limit future splitting?

Looks like a patch under the split then they tubed it. Maybe it’ll last I have no idea. I used it a little bit today and it was fine. Im probably gonna get those 6 ply tires. I’m figuring I’m gonna need 2 more triaxle loads of fill to do what I want.