blown fuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ blown fuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1  

cjw

Bronze Member
Tractor
MAHINDRA 3510
I went to drive on the road & reached down to put on the hazard lights and they didn't work. I checked the fuze & it was blown. I replaced it & tried again, and it blew immediately again. I called the dealer & he is sending a repair man out to repair it. Has anyone had a problem with this?

/ blown fuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #2  
I tried all the lighting on my 6000 tonight for the first time. I drove it from one side of the ranch to the other and everything worked as advertised. So far all has gone well. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ blown fuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #3  
Something with the hazard light system on the 2810 may be a little weak. When my 2810 was delivered last June the hazard lights would not work at all and the dealer concluded it was a bad switch. I agreed to replace it if he would send me a new one but before I got the new switch they started working.

They did quit working one other time after I got caught in a soaking rain. Although it didn't blow a fuse, I suspect something must have shorted out. The next day after it had dried they worked fine again.

Anyway, at least I have a spare switch if I ever need it.