Blue Boys & Green Boys

/ Blue Boys & Green Boys #1  

32Ford

Tractor
Farmtrac 300DTC
Hope you "Green Boys" don't mind a "Blue Boy" hanging around. I bought a Farmtrac 30DTC which is basically the same tractor as a Montana 3040. When I was researching what to buy I relied on this Montana forum allot. I have had my tractor about 2 months, have 30 hours on it and I am very happy with it.
My Farmtrac dealer is 10 miles from my place and the nearest Montana dealer is about 60 miles away so this was a big part of my decision to go with Farmtrac. I feel strongly these tractors are an excellent value, very high quality and a price that is more affordable than many others. These tractors have and do everything I need, only thing I wish I had was a cup holder.:rolleyes:

/ Blue Boys & Green Boys #2  
Welcome and congrats. Very nice tractor.

Maka

/ Blue Boys & Green Boys #3  
Welcome 32Ford to TBN. :)
Any tractor good tractor. ;)

/ Blue Boys & Green Boys #4  
Welcome, there is also a member with a Blue Montana here also

:)

/ Blue Boys & Green Boys #5  
Welcome 32Ford. You are not the only one with a blue tractor here. I am the proud owner of a blue Montana with a green FEL. I guess you could say my tractor goes both ways. Hee Hee.

I love mine. It's just coming up to 100 hours with only a couple of minor problems. Will be off the the dealer for warranty repair next week. He's about 40 miles from me.

Enjoy the fun you'll have....or should I say work.