Bluejay Flyby

/ Bluejay Flyby #1  

TractorGuy

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4310 CUT, Ford New Holland 575E Industrial Backhoe, John Deere F725 Front Mount Mower
I am enjoying catching these bird videos and slowing them down. Makes for getting some good screen grabs too.

bluejay1.jpg

bluejay2.jpg

bluejay3.jpg

bluejay4.jpg

bluejay5.jpg

/ Bluejay Flyby #2  
Make great postcards. :thumbsup:

/ Bluejay Flyby #3  
:cool2: Bluejays are beautiful birds. How do you get them to fly toward the camera?

/ Bluejay Flyby
:cool2: Bluejays are beautiful birds. How do you get them to fly toward the camera?

They like to perch and poop on them. Deer have a habit of wondering up and looking into them also. Just curious I guess. Forget all that camo, covert stuff. Just stick the cameras out for all to see.

IMG_2278.JPG

eye-see-you.jpg

buck001.jpg

Last edited:
   / Bluejay Flyby #5  
Blue jays are smart birds...you can easily get them to catch raw peanuts on the fly when tossed in the air...they will also pluck a peanut off the top of your head...

/ Bluejay Flyby
Blue jays are smart birds...you can easily get them to catch raw peanuts on the fly when tossed in the air...they will also pluck a peanut off the top of your head...

And probably deposit the un digested nuts as they leave. ;)

/ Bluejay Flyby #7  
I have blue jays nesting in my trees & front bushes EVERY year..
its hilarious to watch them "dive bomb" the dogs when they're out in the yard..
They are VERY protective of they're nests.. Heck, they even dive bomb me when I go check the mail..
I think its funny.. the wife.. not so much..