bobcat 7tb hoe

/ bobcat 7tb hoe #1  

scubasteve12

Tractor
bobcat ct230
W0ho made the Bobcat 7TB backhoe? Did Bobcat or Kioti and if Kioti what is the model number? I need one of the eyelets that mount from the handle to the valve control body I need the one that attaches to the guide rode on the valve control body not the one's for the valve actuation themselves. Bobcat priced me out 800 for the part because they only sell the complete handle. I don't need a whole handle. I rebuilt it once my self but it didn't last long.

/ bobcat 7tb hoe #2  
W0ho made the Bobcat 7TB backhoe? Did Bobcat or Kioti and if Kioti what is the model number? I need one of the eyelets that mount from the handle to the valve control body I need the one that attaches to the guide rode on the valve control body not the one's for the valve actuation themselves. Bobcat priced me out 800 for the part because they only sell the complete handle. I don't need a whole handle. I rebuilt it once my self but it didn't last long.

Pretty sure it was made by Rhino.

I think the 75C model is our 7TB with a crappy white paint job and Bobcat-specific subframe. I found this old brochure...not that it helps you much:

https://d3pcsg2wjq9izr.cloudfront.net/files/60789/download/683090/1-11.pdf