Tractor News Bobcat Ending Compact Tractor Line?

/ Bobcat Ending Compact Tractor Line? #41  
I think it has zero to do with Bobcat and everything to do with Dealer.

Completely agree. While shopping around there are some dealers that i felt i couldn't give my money to (Green) where the two Bobcat dealers i have dealt with have really been nothing but professional and responsive.

I went to the dealer who didn't get my sale to get prices on pallet forks wednesday. As when shopping for the tractor the salesman was nowhere to be found but I was brought to the pricing agent and there was no "you didn't buy from us" attitude and gave me good enough prices on the forks that i walked out with a set of rear remotes and a spare oil filter. :thumbsup: Once i get the info back for my $250 coupon i sent out thanks to TBN, Ill be picking up the forks.

/ Bobcat Ending Compact Tractor Line?
Just wish I could get a QA grapple for the price you got your Millonzi 48" grapple for!

In my limited dealings with tractor dealers it seems that the "mom and pop" small roadside dealers are often unrealistic about competition and the need to discount. Similarly the biggest dealers with established reputations feel they can hold steady with their prices. I have found the medium sized dealer/owner to be most flexible on pricing. They do enough volume and are well aware of competition from other tractor colors/dealers but don't have the take it or leave it mentality of the largest dealers. I should note that these comments refer to New England where we don't really have lots of tractor dealerships so things may be very different elsewhere.

All's well that ends well and it is nice to see that the OP got the best tractor of all: the DK40se. Best bang for the buck out there.:thumbsup:

/ Bobcat Ending Compact Tractor Line? #43  
Just wish I could get a QA grapple for the price you got your Millonzi 48" grapple for!

Waste enough time on eBay and you may find a similar deal.

After using it for four years I will say that I'd be happy to pay three or four times what it cost so paying full retail for something like a 48" Markham is still quite a deal. Even full retail for a WRLong is a solid investment. Grapples rule.:thumbsup: