Bobcat pricing

/ Bobcat pricing #1  

RKTractorFan

Tractor
Rural King RK55SC
I am in the market for a 45hp to 55hp hydrostatic cab tractor. Has anyone priced one out between 45hp and 55hp? I am currently looking at a TYM T574 hydro cab with a loader for $29k OTD, but the dealer is over an hour away.

Thanks in advance

/ Bobcat pricing #2  
I tried to buy a CT5550 from the bobcat line. This unit is 50HP. The haggled pricing was $33,400 for cash. Ended up finding an RK55 which is made by TYM for rural king. With more features and capability for $4k less with financing.

/ Bobcat pricing
I tried to buy a CT5550 from the bobcat line. This unit is 50HP. The haggled pricing was $33,400 for cash. Ended up finding an RK55 which is made by TYM for rural king. With more features and capability for $4k less with financing.

Ive compared the RK to the Bobcat. The Bobcat is most def more equipped than the RK. What are you seeing that makes you say the RK is better equipped?

Also, the RK is $32,499, which is not $4,000 less than the Bobcat if you priced the Bobcat at $33,400.

Thanks

/ Bobcat pricing #4  
PM sent with details. Up here at least they are dealing on leftovers.

/ Bobcat pricing #5  
I have RK55. I am really satisfied. It is more than enough for me as I do not do professional work.