Bolt holes on the back of the new bx seat?

/ Bolt holes on the back of the new bx seat?
Well it will not hurt to ask my dealer and see what he says. but if they are that much then a toolbox was already in my head

thanks

/ Bolt holes on the back of the new bx seat? #12  
marvindmartien,

Do you have a part number for the set for a BX24?

Cary:cool:

/ Bolt holes on the back of the new bx seat? #13  
The arm rest fit on different models, universal. The part number was 7000-73930. I think that they are great, I have a lower back problem and I use the rest to support myself over bumps or when I have to look behind. All I need now is an other set so I can install it on my truck.

/ Bolt holes on the back of the new bx seat? #14  
BizDoc said:
Wow, $65.00, that's expensive. I recently purchased my B3030, which didn't have arm rests. I went back, just today, and requested the dealer provide them, and he did so without blinking an eye. Guess I was fortunate.

I may be mistaken, but I think that the B3030 is supposed to have arm rests as standard so your dealer shouldn't have blinked.

/ Bolt holes on the back of the new bx seat? #15  
FrogLick said:
I may be mistaken, but I think that the B3030 is supposed to have arm rests as standard so your dealer shouldn't have blinked.

FrogLick:

You are correct.....They're standard on the 3030 an option on the 2630. Sounds to me his dealer was trying to pull a fast one!:eek:

Swmpbgy1

Well I just talked to my dealer and it seems that my bx will have a nice tool box on the back of the seat

I sent him the part numbers above but they did not show in this book (or whatever) He did find an universal arm rest kit 70000-73930 that listed for $86.92 plus tax"

Heck they would have got in the way of me gitting my "drink" out of the holder anyhow

/ Bolt holes on the back of the new bx seat? #19  
swmpbgy1 said:
FrogLick:
You are correct.....They're standard on the 3030 an option on the 2630. Sounds to me his dealer was trying to pull a fast one!:eek:
Swmpbgy1
Yeah, in fact I'd double-check under the hood to make sure I got that 4th cylinder as well! ;)

/ Bolt holes on the back of the new bx seat? #20  
Anyone have some photos they could post of arm rest on a BX24?

Thanks, Cary:cool: