BONE WRENCH

/ BONE WRENCH #1  

chopped

Veteran Member
:thumbsup:two christmas ago I got one of these wrenches .(american). I sort of laughed at it as another of the tools that gwts in the far back bottom drawer. But several time lately ive grabbed it and found it to be real useful to my surprise.In the past id have to guess what sockets to retrieve from the chest.
Anyways just wanted to pass that along. Im now looking for a metric one as well here.
bone wrench | eBay
Not sure if I should by the two set one with both american and metric.I thought it would be to bulky to fit anything but it worked great on the chain saw. Saved alot of cuts from a open end or box wrench for me.
Anyone else use one?:confused:

/ BONE WRENCH #2  
I have had one of these for years. Didn't by it, it was in a box of junk in a camping trailer I bought.

Very useful tool. The next time I crawled under a car to change the oil, I took it with me, and sure enough I had the right size wrench instead of having to crawl back out and get another one. I hate using an adjustable wrench on an oil drain plug -- rounds the corners every time.

It wont always fit because of its size, but it is really good for 95% of the times I need a wrench.

/ BONE WRENCH #3  
I've got 4 of 'em in the truck "Oh Crap" bag! 2 each of SAE and Metric, large and small. BIL game me one for Xmas several years back and has since rounded out the collection in following years after hearing my positive comments. He's since started his collection too... Handy, certainly handy...

/ BONE WRENCH #4  
First appearances are deceptive but the tool works. Very handy and useful. Wonder who invented it? My wife bought me one at Sears a few years back for Christmas.:)

/ BONE WRENCH #5  
Still have mine from Sears..great for holding bolt hea while useing another wrench.

Todays younger mech catches there eyes. :)