Dealer Brady and Barlow Equipment

/ Brady and Barlow Equipment #1  

fazel

Tractor
Kubota L5240; Hustler Z Zero Turn Mower
I feel compelled to describe an experience that I recently had with Brady at [Barlow Equipment][1]. Plenty have commented about Brady's ability to beat local prices (which he did for me) and about their overall happiness with their purchasing experience.

My endeavor began several days ago, as I came across the Barlow name on this site. I was frustrated with the quotes I was receiving in my area (Ohio) and decided that I'd check them out. Over the course of several days, I exchanged roughly 40 emails with Brady (half his, half mine) and had 5 phone conversations. We discussed four tractors, two buckets, two grapples, a toothbar, and exhaust options. We agreed on a price and Brady said that he'd let me know when the tractor was ready to be delivered.

This morning I had a conversation with my father, who _strongly_ recommended that I hold off on the purchase. I subsequently called my wife, who, though she would let me move forward, admitted that she agreed with my dad. I called Brady and left a message, informing him of my desire to hold off for a couple of months. Brady returned my call within one hour and was exceptionally understanding, indicating that it was "understandable", and that "a purchase this big is better when all parties are in agreement".

For me, this is more indicative of a quality dealer (person) than the ability to deliver low prices and locate equipment. When I do convince the requisite parties that we need a tractor, it will be through Barlow Equipment.

--
andrew j. cerniglia

[1]: Barlow Equipment - Home of the Kubota Tractor Package Builder

/ Brady and Barlow Equipment #2  
I am not shocked - I am located in CT - I never thought I would ever consider making a major purchase like this out of state - then I visited Barlows - last month I purchased a B2920 and ZD21 from Brady and my experience with him emulated yours.

Brady is a real solid guy, he gives you every consideration and he makes you feel good about working with him - he really goes the extra mile, provieds feedback and in no way pushes just to "make the sale".

Good luck with your future tractor purchase, and be rest assured - Brady will be there - he is going to be around for a very long time!

~jim

/ Brady and Barlow Equipment #3  
Yep I'm not surprised. I also bought a tractor from him long distance. In searching the forums prior to my purchase I couldn't find anyone with anything negative to say. Brady is definitely a stand up guy.

/ Brady and Barlow Equipment #5  
Agreed! I recently bought a tractor from Brady and everything from the initial phone call to the delivery of the tractor was a very positive experience.

/ Brady and Barlow Equipment #6  
Just be thankful that you don't live in their town and drive by their lot almost every day. That sea of orange with spots of red seems to call my name as I drive by. Since I do live near them, it has caused me to sign on the dotted line 8 times in 5 years. I've bought over 110 cars in my life and there are dealers I return to, often,:) and there are dealers I never return to, even if they are local. Hate the high pressure "crap". Barlows have never tried to sell me anything. I go, I ask how much, they give me the price, I sign the papers and they deliver the tractor (and the hats which I usually pick up when I sign the papers:)). Before buying the first tractor from them I did my due diligence of shopping all over the state and no other dealer came close to their price. I don't do the price shopping any more when I buy from them, I trust them that much but please don't tell em.:) They also have a great reputation in the local community and that is a great testimony itself.

Does anyone else hear that "call" when you look at these pictures?

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    615.9 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    453.7 KB · Views: 376
   / Brady and Barlow Equipment #7  
fazel,
I also got my Kubota via Barlows a real stand up place to do business with. I was completely satisfied. Brady has helped me several times after the sale as well and is always a standup guy to deal with. I certainly will and do consider them with any such purchase in the future. The dealer we had here just could not be dealt with so I got to looking on line and found Barlows that way. The old dealer here went under no surprise there. Also no Johnthomas it would not be good for me to live close to them LOL, but hey Brady where is my hat?
Take care-TPS

/ Brady and Barlow Equipment #8  
Got my B7800 from Brady, no complaints and no hat but still happy.

/ Brady and Barlow Equipment #9  
Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the kind words. If you will drop me a PM with your addresses, I will send along some hats.

Thanks so much for your business!
Brady