Branson 3620 dual lever remote for top link and level - parts?

/ Branson 3620 dual lever remote for top link and level - parts? #1  

ShadyMcGrady

Ferndale Washington or Puerto Vallarta Mexico
Tractor
2022 Branson 3620 and 1962 Fordson Dexta
hello, new to the forum, and this is my first question.

I’d like to install a hydraulic top link and leveler controllers w/the remote necessary to make them work on my Branson 3620.
I see several kits available for JD, MF, Kubota, etc… but I am not sure if any of these would work on my tractor. Does anyone know of a kit, or maybe just a list of components I would need to get my new tractor set up with these controls?

I am not a terribly experienced modern tractor owner, but I’m pretty mechanically inclined and I’ve driven old tractors since I was a kid, growing up on the farm. I’d like to do this myself and end up with a quality setup, while saving some money, and learning more about my tractor as I go.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Shady
DED34303-F857-4214-AA34-7D21740FFADE.jpeg

/ Branson 3620 dual lever remote for top link and level - parts? #2  
Call WR Long and see what they can put together for you. Their kits are of good quality. You can also go to a local Hydraulic shop and talk to them. They normally can help you source the parts and fittings plus give you ideas on how to get it done.

/ Branson 3620 dual lever remote for top link and level - parts? #3  
I've heard that Branson has a kit, and that it's reasonably priced. If your dealer can't come up with it, try Dave's Tractor in Red Bluff CA. The price I heard was $550 but that was a few years ago.

The Branson rear remotes came with my 3725. They integrate well with the tractor. The levers are on the floor to the right of the seat and the valves and quick connects bolt to the top of the transmission in the back. Daves's also has kits for valves that mount on the fender. If you want float you may need to do that since the factory Branson valves don't have that option.

/ Branson 3620 dual lever remote for top link and level - parts? #4  
I got the factory kit. It was $873 installed in March 2021. I have one regular remote and one detent remote. I use a hydraulic top link but not a tilt. It's a little on the quick side and I need to add a flow restrictor. The other remote is for a log splitter when I get around to buying or building one. I think installation of the factory kit is fairly simple, just bolting it on. You may need to remove the right rear time to get access.

/ Branson 3620 dual lever remote for top link and level - parts? #5  
You might learn a little by reading this thread.