Branson Warranty Woes

/ Branson Warranty Woes #11  
If you are really serious about selling the tractor , now is a good time to do it.

But I’m thinking with Branson stepping up, and a seemingly better dealer involved, it might be cheaper and better to roll the dice and stick with it.

/ Branson Warranty Woes #12  
With all the talk about dealer woes, what is a good way to vet a dealer, to be able to trust them to support the sale, providing good support after the sale?

/ Branson Warranty Woes #13  
Hopefully they got it right and regain your confidence, best of luck to you. I have a 2400H Branson and it has been a reliable machine.

/ Branson Warranty Woes #14  
With all the talk about dealer woes, what is a good way to vet a dealer, to be able to trust them to support the sale, providing good support after the sale?
It can be tough to know if you have never done business with them before. Some suggestions would be to visit with as many employees as you can. Ask them how they like working there and how long have they been a employee. Just by a short conversation you can usually pick up on how well the employees are treated.

Of course if you know someone that has done business there before talk to them. Talk to the service manager and techs. Do they have a lot of customers when you are there? Watch the interaction between some of the employees and the customers. This often will tell you a lot. Also are the employees moving with a sense of urgency or are they just going through the motions?

But even if they check all the boxes you still could have a bad experience so it is mostly a roll of the dice.

/ Branson Warranty Woes #15  
Thanks for sharing your experience. That’s how people learn. Hope you get your tractor back and finally fixed. Should be treated better buying new.
Dealer support makes or breaks any brand.

Powder coat diagnosis is new to me.

Live between two big Kubota dealers and have experienced both excellent customer service and frustrations from each. Both are great at selling equipment but service personnel ping pong back and forth and change. Hard to build relationships and confidence with ever-changing staff.

/ Branson Warranty Woes #16  
Sounds like you had a dealer with a less than competent mechanic. Dealer, unfortunately, backed/believed his guy. Sounds to me that once TYM was brought in, they stepped up and tried to make it right AND hooked you up with a (most likely) better dealer. That dealer in Murfreesboro is internet famous and I'll bet he will make sure everything is handled.

Doesn't feel like a brand problem, seems more like a dealer problem.

/ Branson Warranty Woes #17  
I know a local car "mechanic" here who will make your car worse than what it was when you brought it to him.

/ Branson Warranty Woes #18  
   / Branson Warranty Woes #19  
I know a local car "mechanic" here who will make your car worse than what it was when you brought it to him.
So he has the same MOTO as many "Drive em in, push em out"