Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Bring On The Snow!!

/ Bring On The Snow!!
I didn't actually measure any of the storms,but I would guess 1 1/2' to as much as 2'. My property is pretty much open,very prone to drifting.

/ Bring On The Snow!! #12  
BTDT said:
Nice setup. I noticed in the power angle pic that your front wheels have valve stem protectors. Is that from the factory or did you rig that up. I have often wondered if it makes any difference (other than convenience) if valve stem on outside of wheel is more apt to flats than on inside of wheel.

I bought a second set of wheels for my 2410 from Kubota and had a choice of valve stem protectors or none. Cost difference was $1 per wheel!!
Those with protectors were listed as standard wheels for use with R4 tires and those without were listed for turfs. (Other than that, they were identical and interchangeable.)

/ Bring On The Snow!!
Never knew that the valve stem protectors were an optional thing,that being said,I'am glad I have them.

/ Bring On The Snow!! #14  
Thomas said:
"Mowed"...the Mrs. made comment just this past weekend how much our grass has grown...sure dislike the thoughts of wakening Cubbie up from its long winter nap. :(

Mornin Thomas,
Have no fear ! ;) Old man winter is commin in like a lion very very shortly ! ;) :)

/ Bring On The Snow!! #15  
Afternoon Scotty.
By the sounds starting tomorrow afternoon ole man winter will be knocking on the door for us...gonner miss this balmy weather tho....still 21 days from the first day of winter.

/ Bring On The Snow!! #16  
botaman2 said:
Never knew that the valve stem protectors were an optional thing,that being said,I'am glad I have them.

Most of the CUTs I've seen with R4 tires have the valve stem protectors on the wheels. I always figured it was standard for that type of tire/wheel combo.

/ Bring On The Snow!! #17  
You may get snow soon enough Botaman2. It started to snow on Sunday and when I left for work this morning I have at least 8" in my lane with a bank at the end from the snow plow. Will get to test the new AGCO and blower for the first time tonight when I get home.

Jim

/ Bring On The Snow!! #18  
Here's what 20" of snow in Texas looks like

Attachments

• Twenty inches snow in Texas.jpg
    Twenty inches snow in Texas.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 151