Brotek - skid plates and wheel spacer review

/ Brotek - skid plates and wheel spacer review #1  

donn12

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2920 TLB turfs and loaded ags
Everything about the product and dealing with Richard was absolutely first rate. I am very impressed with the design of the skid plates from the trap door and holes for fluid drainage on the rear plate to the hinge for the front plate. I would recommend both skid plates to anyone with trees or brush. I am on my third HST fan and it is now covered up like a tank.
I also got the rear wheel spacers and his pics don't do the difference justice. Very well made with a huge difference in rear stance and feel.
All items were very easy to install and his design has everything covered. I did not even have to jack up the tractor (except for the spacer install).

When I can justify the extra money I am going to call him back for a thumb and ripper tooth.

/ Brotek - skid plates and wheel spacer review #2  
I'll second that donn12,

I bought the skid plate a while back and am very impressed with its quality and function. I'm also going to buy the ripper. Good stuff.

/ Brotek - skid plates and wheel spacer review #3  
I bought the plate and well worth it because of all the brush...

Bought the ripper also... don't quite have enough power to make it work the way I though it would... I have the later version which has added gussets welded to it for strength.