Built Where?

/ Built Where? #1  

jmsmbry

Does anyone know where the gr series tractors are built? Japan? US? Just wondering!

/ Built Where? #2  
I think much of Kubota's lawn equipment is built and assembled in Georgia (US) with all Kubota engines (diesels) and some other parts made in Japan.

/ Built Where? #3  
They are built in Gainesville GA at Kubota Manufacturing of America - KMA,

Now you know...

/ Built Where? #5  
I know that the "M"s are made in Georgia, The "L"s Japan all others I do not know.

/ Built Where? #6  
If youre trying to please a "buy american" acquaintance, that won't matter even if they were assembled in the USA... since the "profits go back to Japan/china/etc".

I go through that every time I buy vehicles with a "friend". Of course, when I bought my wife a new Chevy, I didn't hear anything positive like "finally.. good for you!"

But, I don't pay much mind since he told me that I'm adding to the trade deficit (which I agree with) and then stated that we need to pay back that money (ie, the trade deficit) and that's why we as a country are in such debt. I think my head spun around a few times and thought "self... it's just not worth it after hearing that".

If that's not the root of the question, I apologize. I just love sharing this story.