bummed - new max 25 bucket hydraulic leak on controller

/ bummed - new max 25 bucket hydraulic leak on controller #1  

BlackOps

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 25
Boy I am ticked. a few days old and love the tractor but the bucket loader joystick piston is leaking hydraulic fluid all over. the right one that controls the bucket dump or tilt. Hope the dealer will take care of it - have to send him pics and he said he would have to order parts but looks like it is more then a part deal - may be a unit. seal or something is shot. he is a decent distance away so not sure how this will be dealt with. Bummed.

/ bummed - new max 25 bucket hydraulic leak on controller #2  
Boy I am ticked. a few days old and love the tractor but the bucket loader joystick piston is leaking hydraulic fluid all over. the right one that controls the bucket dump or tilt. Hope the dealer will take care of it - have to send him pics and he said he would have to order parts but looks like it is more then a part deal - may be a unit. seal or something is shot. he is a decent distance away so not sure how this will be dealt with. Bummed.

Don't be too bummed, I had issues with my loader valve when my tractor hit aprox 50h. No leaks, but the valve would not allow bucket function while the arms were in float mode. The dealer reached out the Mahindra USA and they installed a whole new valve unit under warranty.

-J

/ bummed - new max 25 bucket hydraulic leak on controller
Thanks! I am hoping all will work out asap. Dealer said he had to order parts.

/ bummed - new max 25 bucket hydraulic leak on controller
Dealer finally got the part in and came by to get it installed. I helped him a bit but it was done onsite. Have not had a chance to try it out due to many other inside things to do - but i hope it is fixed. Under warranty.

:)