Buyers remorse

/ Buyers remorse #21  
Ventrac did change the recommended hydraulic-fluid-change schedule about a year ago. The latest version of the manual for my machine (a 4500Y) that is available on-line calls for a more frequent fluid and filter change than the printed manual that came with my tractor (which the dealer delivered in late December 2014).

/ Buyers remorse
I bought the tractor in July 2014 and the manual I was given has 途evised 1/14/14 printed on the front cover. My manual states first hydraulic filter change at 1000hours. Later Ventrac changed it to 100 hours due to problems with plugging. Apparently Ventrac made the changed in their later printed manual but at least in my case did not inform owners of the update. Ventrac has agreed to cover the repair and the dealer has now agreed that this was not my fault. As far as the fuel pump goes, what I have been told is that some tractors quit running and need fitted with an electric fuel pump and some tractors are OK and don稚 need refitted. I知 don稚 know what the percentage is but mine was one of those that quit running due to no fuel and had to be fitted the electric pump. I like my tractor very much as it is easy for me to handle compared to what I was using to mow grass and plow snow with before. I hope this is the last issue I encounter.