Buying a B7800 how tall is it with the ROPS?

/ Buying a B7800 how tall is it with the ROPS? #1  

Zeb

I'm in the process of buying a B7800 and cannot find any reference to its height in any of the literature or website. I have a shed with 85 inches of clearance that I plan to keep it in but am not sure whether this will be enough with the ROPS.

If anyone can tell me what the height of the B7800 is I would appreciate it. This would allow me to jack up the shed before delivery if needed.

On another note. It seems I missed the 0% financing, going to the dealer on saturday. They said the deadline was really friday due to the weekend .. Kind of misleading for Kubota to advertise "through August 31" when it is "through August 29"

Thanks!

-Zeb

/ Buying a B7800 how tall is it with the ROPS? #2  
Zeb,

There are two rops options, folding and non-folding. The folding is probably at least 6" higher than the non-folding.

Which do you think you will get?

/ Buying a B7800 how tall is it with the ROPS? #3  
Zeb
Height of the standard ROP’s on a B2910 is 78.5”. The folding ROP’s in up position is 88.5”. The dimensions should be the same for a B7800.
If you go to your dealer on Tuesday you will probaly find that the 0% financing has been extended? JD has their 0% financing until the end of October.

/ Buying a B7800 how tall is it with the ROPS? #4  
Zeb,

I'm in a similar situation trying to pick up a BX22. The dealer actually has until 3 Sep to finish the paperwork. Beat them up on Tuesday for the 0%. You still have time.

Sorry, I don't know the height with ROPS. Isn't foldable ROPS an option?

- Cort

/ Buying a B7800 how tall is it with the ROPS?
Thanks for all the help.

One more question .. the dealer said something that did not make sense to me .. they said that the 0% financing could not be locked in until after the tractor is received since the serial number must be included in the application. So If it takes 4 weeks to get one then I am scre.... anyway ..

This is not true is it?

-Zeb

/ Buying a B7800 how tall is it with the ROPS? #6  
I heard that same story from a friend trying to purchase a new Kubota just last week. It didn't make sense to me either.

Kubota probably has some "good reason" for that policy. Maybe it is to encourage buyers to buy 'in stock" tractors rather than order, which in turn would encourage dealers to keep more "in stock" tractors.

Or maybe it is requirement of the finance company which handles Kubota's financing.

I'm sure that the policy makes sense to someone...somewhere...

Kelvin

/ Buying a B7800 how tall is it with the ROPS? #7  
My dealer indicated to me several times that they are able to protect deals that Kubota has in effect, if the tractor does not arrive before the period ends.

When I bought my BX in August, he again told me the same thing with respect to the zero percent financing. He was so matter of fact about it..."we do it all the time." were his exact words...I suppose he does do it all the time.

Wonder why one could do it and another can't? I have no reason to doubt what my dealer said. But I don't know for sure as my tractor came in before the expiration date /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I do know that with autos/trucks special deals take effect at time of delivery. If a rebate or special offer is in effect at the time of delivery, you get it even if it was not there when you signed the papers [at least around here]. If a rebate is in effect and you order a car and it comes in ofter the deadline, you lose the rebate...

I guess it all depends on how the manufactures do it. BUT any one manufacturer of a product should be the same across the board as far as how they do things.