Buying Advice Buying a cab tractor and how dealers react

/ Buying a cab tractor and how dealers react #11  
The Kioti dealer here stocks factory cab tractors. As one of the primary uses of these smaller tractors is snow removal.

The trend seems to be 35 to 40 hp CK or 45 to 55 hp NX tractors with the factory cab and a front mounted blower.

Talking to the dealer, he said that last month he ordered all of the dealer installed cabs available in the South Carolina warehouse to retrofit open station tractors for snowblower work.

The local Deere dealer also seems to be stocking a large percentage of cab tractors, but most of his used inventory is open station..... lots of trade up?

/ Buying a cab tractor and how dealers react #12  
I think your answer is to look at the current offerings, industry wide. Many badges are now cabbing very low hp units. Going to bet lots of seniors are the customer base for those as I was when I bought my 6530C in 2007. Not that 65 hp is small; Cat II. The point is the cab is a must. One thing about cabbed tractors is that a lot of the operating controls and the seat are out of the weather. That's a plus. If you want an open station when the weather is nice, the doors and rear side windows that don't open come off with 2 screws.