buying first tractor

/ buying first tractor #11  
You do not state wether you are looking for new or used. If you can afford new, great. If you are looking used, I can only say in my opinion: Do Not Buy On E-Bay. ! Unless of course you can see the machine in person before hand and really evaluate it.
Most importantly: Do not rush into any purchase.

/ buying first tractor #12  
You do not state wether you are looking for new or used. If you can afford new, great. If you are looking used, I can only say in my opinion: Do Not Buy On E-Bay. ! Unless of course you can see the machine in person before hand and really evaluate it.
Most importantly: Do not rush into any purchase.

/ buying first tractor #13  
<font color="blue"> Do Not Buy On E-Bay </font>

That is a bit extreme. Be careful if you are considering ebay. Watch for scams. If you don't know what a scam is then don't buy via ebay. However, there are some great tractor deals on Ebay. A guy on the Kioti forum just got a two or three month old TLB with very few hours for a price that was almost $10,000 less than original. There are opportunities on ebay but the usual cautions when purchasing from a stranger are even more critical.

/ buying first tractor #14  
<font color="blue"> Do Not Buy On E-Bay </font>

That is a bit extreme. Be careful if you are considering ebay. Watch for scams. If you don't know what a scam is then don't buy via ebay. However, there are some great tractor deals on Ebay. A guy on the Kioti forum just got a two or three month old TLB with very few hours for a price that was almost $10,000 less than original. There are opportunities on ebay but the usual cautions when purchasing from a stranger are even more critical.

/ buying first tractor #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Do Not Buy On E-Bay </font>

That is a bit extreme. Be careful if you are considering ebay. Watch for scams. If you don't know what a scam is then don't buy via ebay. However, there are some great tractor deals on Ebay. A guy on the Kioti forum just got a two or three month old TLB with very few hours for a price that was almost $10,000 less than original. There are opportunities on ebay but the usual cautions when purchasing from a stranger are even more critical. )</font>

I agree about E-bay, just be careful. Use common sense.
Bob

/ buying first tractor #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> Do Not Buy On E-Bay </font>

That is a bit extreme. Be careful if you are considering ebay. Watch for scams. If you don't know what a scam is then don't buy via ebay. However, there are some great tractor deals on Ebay. A guy on the Kioti forum just got a two or three month old TLB with very few hours for a price that was almost $10,000 less than original. There are opportunities on ebay but the usual cautions when purchasing from a stranger are even more critical. )</font>

I agree about E-bay, just be careful. Use common sense.
Bob

/ buying first tractor #17  
<font color="blue">Do Not Buy On E-Bay. ! Unless of course you can see the machine in person before hand and really evaluate it. </font>

I got your attention and I qualified the statement w/an unless......

Yes I read the post in the Kioti forum and I say good for him. I'm sure people do get deals now and then. But how many people get taken? How many even want to admit it. If I can prevent one person from getting it like I did..........that's really great. I feel E-Bay is definitely "Use at your own risk" !

/ buying first tractor #18  
<font color="blue">Do Not Buy On E-Bay. ! Unless of course you can see the machine in person before hand and really evaluate it. </font>

I got your attention and I qualified the statement w/an unless......

Yes I read the post in the Kioti forum and I say good for him. I'm sure people do get deals now and then. But how many people get taken? How many even want to admit it. If I can prevent one person from getting it like I did..........that's really great. I feel E-Bay is definitely "Use at your own risk" !