Buying from Everything Attachments

/ Buying from Everything Attachments #31  
Just bought a 5' King Kutter Professional tiller from them. Great price, and shipped to Rhode Island for free. Tough to beat that!

Very painless transaction. Ordered on the phone, I had it a week and a half later.

Even though I'm pretty experienced with tractors and equipment, I love the videos. Get to see a unit in action before you buy it! Great operation as far as I'm concerned. Very innovative and he knows his target audience.

Please define "Free" - OK, so it is a four letter F word (-:
If you check the price you paid you will almost certainly find that you COULD have bought it elsewhere, paid freight and still finished up with fewer TOTAL dollars out of pocket.
As long as your truck & trailer can handle it a trip up to nearby NH to shop could save you even more (-:

/ Buying from Everything Attachments #32  
Please define "Free" - OK, so it is a four letter F word (-:
If you check the price you paid you will almost certainly find that you COULD have bought it elsewhere, paid freight and still finished up with fewer TOTAL dollars out of pocket.
As long as your truck & trailer can handle it a trip up to nearby NH to shop could save you even more (-:

Actually, no......

I've bought TWO items from them, shipped to me via "free shipping". The final cost was well below any local purchase prices I found IN BOTH CASES.... Even that "local purchase" your talking about has shipping cost built into the price.

I saved a little over $200 on an $1100 purchase, and close to $150 savings on a $800 purchase. (vs best price locally) And you aren't apt to find anyone who's tighter with their money than I am. If I could have bought locally for a lower price, that's the route I would have gone. I was skeptical at first also, but that "bottom line" verifies they ARE cheaper on most of what they have to sell.

/ Buying from Everything Attachments #34  
Actually, no......

I've bought TWO items from them, shipped to me via "free shipping". The final cost was well below any local purchase prices I found IN BOTH CASES.... Even that "local purchase" your talking about has shipping cost built into the price.

I saved a little over $200 on an $1100 purchase, and close to $150 savings on a $800 purchase. (vs best price locally) And you aren't apt to find anyone who's tighter with their money than I am. If I could have bought locally for a lower price, that's the route I would have gone. I was skeptical at first also, but that "bottom line" verifies they ARE cheaper on most of what they have to sell.

Good Afternoon Guys,
And one more thing that Bill didnt mention...

All the equipment is made in the US of A !!! ;):)

Thats a way to seal a deal with me, considering all the jobs we have lost overseas... :(

/ Buying from Everything Attachments #35  
Does anyone know if the rear scraper blades will fit the Imatch?

/ Buying from Everything Attachments #36  
I only live about 40 miles from them. I was trying to buy a tiller from them. I asked if there was any discount if I picked the tiller up, since they include freight in the price. They were adamant that they would not knock off even one red cent, and made it pretty clear they did not want to deal with customers face to face. I bought my tiller elsewhere.

If you live that close to them you should check out Southern Farm Supply.
They'll sell direct and can beat about anyones price. It's our main place to
buy CaseIH parts and supplies. My late FIL also bought his cattle trailer from
them several years ago.

Southern Farm Supply, Inc.

/ Buying from Everything Attachments #37  
Seems like a really good group of folks. Anyone have any feedback concerning them? I am looking to get a box blade and I like what they have.

i bought a 54" box blade in january for snow and have used it to landscape. dad used it on his hilly property ay the lake and was impressed going up hid lane full of gravel and still digging. perfect size for the tractor and an excellent counter balance both weight and size.
Currently waiting shipment on my 5 ft harley rake. i really like dealing with these guys

/ Buying from Everything Attachments #38  
All the equipment is ~MOSTLY~ made in the US of A !!! ;):)

$299 gauge wheel assemblies on my new ETA Landscape Rake at stamped "Made In India"; a few other rake parts are european imports. Still, mostly USA content and USA labor.

I have purchased three implements from ETA and have been happy with them. I have complained a bit about unnecessary paint chips. Most recent purchase, Rake, arrived well-padded, without paint chips......so they CAN do it.

Last edited: