Buying Used MMM Tomorow What Brackets Do I Need?

/ Buying Used MMM Tomorow What Brackets Do I Need? #1  

fxdb96

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson
Buying a used 60" MMM tomorow for $1000. Good deal? The gentleman bought his tractor with the deck installed but never really used it. I need to make sure when he removed the deck i have all the brackets that i will need..... Can anyone help explain exactly what im looking for? I found the attached drawing showing front bracket....
Screenshot_2016-02-24-21-31-19.png

Screenshot_2016-02-24-21-31-46.png

/ Buying Used MMM Tomorow What Brackets Do I Need? #2  
That sounds like a good deal; I bought mine used, actually almost unused, for $1500 some years back. I thought that was a fair price!

Yes, you will need that front bracket; I'm surprised it doesn't come with it, as it's of no use for anything else that I'm aware of. The rear MMM attachments (a couple of steel arms that drop down) are part of the 3PH mechanism, but under the tractor, and should already be there. Ordinarily, those arms would be in the "locked up" position, so you might not see them; they attach at the two points on the rear of the MMM where those two spring-loaded pins are. In the second photo, you can see it on the right on the floor of the trailer.

The first time you mount it, follow the instructions in the MMM manual to set the arm heights properly (first photo).

That mower does a great job, BTW!

MMM linkage-1.JPGMMM in trailer.JPG

/ Buying Used MMM Tomorow What Brackets Do I Need?
That sounds like a good deal; I bought mine used, actually almost unused, for $1500 some years back. I thought that was a fair price!

Yes, you will need that front bracket; I'm surprised it doesn't come with it, as it's of no use for anything else that I'm aware of. The rear MMM attachments (a couple of steel arms that drop down) are part of the 3PH mechanism, but under the tractor, and should already be there. Ordinarily, those arms would be in the "locked up" position, so you might not see them; they attach at the two points on the rear of the MMM where those two spring-loaded pins are. In the second photo, you can see it on the right on the floor of the trailer.

The first time you mount it, follow the instructions in the MMM manual to set the arm heights properly (first photo).

That mower does a great job, BTW!

View attachment 458322View attachment 458321

Perfect thank you that is just the info i needed. The gentleman that is selling me the deck said he thought there was a bracket still on his tractor we needed to take off.

/ Buying Used MMM Tomorow What Brackets Do I Need? #4  
Gentlemen...I will piggy back on this mower post...I'm looking for a 2320 for my gc2410...please keep and eye out and let me know if you know of one...thanks

/ Buying Used MMM Tomorow What Brackets Do I Need? #5  
I have a 60" drive on deck. I'd like to switch out to a 54" mulched....anyone knows of possibilities, please let me know.

/ Buying Used MMM Tomorow What Brackets Do I Need? #6  
I brought my 2325 (60" mid mount mower) with me when I moved to interior Alaska 3 years ago. I haven't used it since...grass does not grow on the tundra. If anyone is vacationing in the Denali National Park area and has a means of lugging my mower deck home can have it for $750.

/ Buying Used MMM Tomorow What Brackets Do I Need?
I brought my 2325 (60" mid mount mower) with me when I moved to interior Alaska 3 years ago. I haven't used it since...grass does not grow on the tundra. If anyone is vacationing in the Denali National Park area and has a means of lugging my mower deck home can have it for $750.

Im so cheap i would take a roadtrip vacation up there to save the 250$ from what i paid haha!