BX 2200 Loss Of Power Cutting Grass HELP

/ BX 2200 Loss Of Power Cutting Grass HELP
The boot is held on by friction. Weather it got hit by a stick or just vibration who knows.

For a company that has a reputation of building tractors that last for a long time and are free of problems I have spent a lot of time dealing with problems, leaking fuel tank 3 times, broken air filter strap, front hub gears defective, sticking hydro pedal,leaking FEL hydro lines. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif If I did not have all this $$$ into this tractor I would change colors. I think Kubota rushed the BX to the market and did not do enough R&D before releasing the tractor. We early BX owners are the ones doing the R&D for them. Now that my tractor is out of warranty , WHAT IS NEXT?? : /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I am glad we have the TBN community to help each other out and work through problems. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX 2200 Loss Of Power Cutting Grass HELP #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( We early BX owners are the ones doing the R&D for them. Now that my tractor is out of warranty , WHAT IS NEXT?? : /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif )</font>

You're probably right. What year did you buy yours? I bought mine about a year and a half ago. I have over 200 hours on mine and I haven't had one single problem. Nothing. I'd be a little PO'd if I had the myriad of problems some have experienced.

In some cases, some of the problems people have complained about can be linked to dealer preparation (or lack there of).

/ BX 2200 Loss Of Power Cutting Grass HELP
My BX was delivered 3/2/02.

You are very lucky for not having any of the problems a lot of us have had with your BX. Dealer has been great, BUT still disappointing considering the $$ I spent on this tractor.