BX22 Concrete mixer

/ BX22 Concrete mixer #3  
I've got one of those on special order from Northern Tools Canada for my BX2230 and should expect to see it in a month or so. It only weighs 250 lbs. so I am assuming, with a few bags of cement, rocks, sand and water, it will be a workable load. One concern I have is the hydraulic dump cylinder as there appears to be no valve. I am just having the Woods BH6000 installed on mine and this will provide rear taps for the hydraulic system. I am guessing I may have to purchase a valve to allow for dumping, but not being well versed in hydraulics, will tackle that when I cross that bridge. This is the same unit King Kutter has on there website. Unfortunantly, of all the online manuals they have, there isn't one for the mixer.

/ BX22 Concrete mixer #4  
I've got one of those on special order from Northern Tools Canada for my BX2230 and should expect to see it in a month or so. It only weighs 250 lbs. so I am assuming, with a few bags of cement, rocks, sand and water, it will be a workable load. One concern I have is the hydraulic dump cylinder as there appears to be no valve. I am just having the Woods BH6000 installed on mine and this will provide rear taps for the hydraulic system. I am guessing I may have to purchase a valve to allow for dumping, but not being well versed in hydraulics, will tackle that when I cross that bridge. This is the same unit King Kutter has on there website. Unfortunantly, of all the online manuals they have, there isn't one for the mixer.