BX22 immediately turns off after start

/ BX22 immediately turns off after start #21  
GTG ! Posting your fix will help someone else on down the road.

/ BX22 immediately turns off after start #22  
Same problem with 2002 BX22...replaced ignition switch and replaced the stop solenoid, checked fuses and it still cuts out when I let off the key...hold key in start position, engine runs and sounds fine...any ideas????

/ BX22 immediately turns off after start #23  
Same problem with 2002 BX22...replaced ignition switch and replaced the stop solenoid, checked fuses and it still cuts out when I let off the key...hold key in start position, engine runs and sounds fine...any ideas????
1) Start a new thread. People often give up or avoid reading threads that are over ten years old.

2) Your BX likely has a two coil fuel cut off solenoid. One coil is the start coil, and the other is the hold coil. You likely have an issue with the hold coil, also called the run coil. There is a fuse feeding this coil. Check your fuses.

3) You might find a workshop manual at kubotabooks.com. IF so download it and use it.

/ BX22 immediately turns off after start #24  
Thank you all for your helpful posts. I'm here two years later and found this thread to be useful and just what I needed to test the shut off solenoid. I tested my old solenoid and it worked on the primary circuit to pull the rod in but then failed to stay in when tested with the secondary circuit.
So, replace the solenoid.
I ordered a new one from Amazon, installed it and it did not solve the problem.
What?
So I pulled it out and went through the test procedure outlined above on page two.
Guess what! The new solenoid had the wires in the connector in the WRONG order. I simply rearranged the red and white wires to reflect the original and installed it and voila! All good.
Again, many thanks to all that have posted and provided advice and help and solutions!

/ BX22 immediately turns off after start #25  
Thank you all for your helpful posts. I'm here two years later and found this thread to be useful and just what I needed to test the shut off solenoid. I tested my old solenoid and it worked on the primary circuit to pull the rod in but then failed to stay in when tested with the secondary circuit.
So, replace the solenoid.
I ordered a new one from Amazon, installed it and it did not solve the problem.
What?
So I pulled it out and went through the test procedure outlined above on page two.
Guess what! The new solenoid had the wires in the connector in the WRONG order. I simply rearranged the red and white wires to reflect the original and installed it and voila! All good.
Again, many thanks to all that have posted and provided advice and help and solutions!
Thanks for letting us know what solved your problem as others may learn from it in the future.