BX23 wishlist: Cruise control, toolbox.

/ BX23 wishlist: Cruise control, toolbox.
I was looking at the handles on the fenders, wondering if I could make an angle plate to mount a little tool box. But I see it has already been done. I guess a toolbox on one side, cooler on the other /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

What is the white thing on the left side right behind the FEL mount? Filter? Fire Extinguisher? I couldn't quite tell in the photo.

/ BX23 wishlist: Cruise control, toolbox. #12  
If Scrounger (Matt) reads this, maybe he can answer this. When you modified the BX2230 and put on the Woods BH6000, did they move the seat belt any to mitigate for this pivoting problem Junkman mentions? I'd like to add cruise control to my BX2200 and perhaps the Woods bh as well. I'm wondering if there'd be a problem adding both???

/ BX23 wishlist: Cruise control, toolbox. #13  
Nope!, you're still set to exploit the attach-toolbox-to-handle-mounts idea ... mine is bolted to the frame. It needs a gusset but it works too well to take it off just now. Yes, the white thingy is a fire extinguisher, wrapped in a remnant of Happy Bottom pool pad, inside a coffee can, utilizing an existing BX bolt.
Cheers!

Attachments

• 626916-DSCN1721a.jpg
    626916-DSCN1721a.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 123
   / BX23 wishlist: Cruise control, toolbox. #14  
I installed the Woods BH6000 backhoe and they did supply a small metal strip to hold the seatbelt back on the BX2230 for the swivel seat. Don't see why you couldn't relocate the belt to the same location as the BX2230 and add the cruise kit exept for the liability issues. Cruise...Another added benefit of the BH6000 backhoe on the BX2230. And did I mention that the 1" raised seat height is nice? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif