BX2350 HST question

/ BX2350 HST question #1  

LDancy

Tractor
Kubota L5030/BX2350
I recently purchased a BX2350 to complement my L5030. I noticed an issue with the HST when traveling in the reverse direction. When releasing the reverse pedal after traveling backward, the tractor stopped immediately and made a small movement forward resulting in a rough ride. Since I owe the L5030 model, I did not expect it to be the same with the HST but thought it would much smoother than it is. The forward motion is OK. My first reaction that it just might be me getting used to the new equipment(which may still be the case). I contacted the dealer who send one of their mechanics to adjust the pedal motion. It made it some better but still has quite a lurk when taking the foot off the revese pedal. The dealer has notified Kubota about the concern.

My question: has any other owners/dealers of the BX 2350 noticed the same? does it get better with more usage? (my usage on the BX is less than one hour). Thanks for any feedback/advice.

/ BX2350 HST question #2  
Yes, there have been several reports/posts on this.

And several posters have also brought this up with their dealers so Kubota should be aware of this.

Volfandt