BX2370 Loss of Power under Load, and throtlle hunting

/ BX2370 Loss of Power under Load, and throtlle hunting #1  

pcase1060

Tractor
2013 Kubota BX2370
I tried to search, but could not find anything.

Last night while moving snow I experienced a issue with my BX2370 (approximately 110 hours), which I have not experienced before. Intermittently I would have loss of power under load (IE going forward, reverse, operating the loader, or 3 point).

I should note that I did have to fuel up (i have not used any fuel additive) while snowing and they may have been some snow that got it). Also tractor is sitting outside at the moment (new machines taking up and junk taking up to much space in the heated garage).

I could be stopped with the throttle set at 3000, and it would be hunting, going down to 500 then back up to 3000, up and down multiple times.

Im wondering if maybe that little bit of snow that got into the tank could cause this, is it a fuel issue, fuel filter issue. Or, something much more serious.

Should I add a fuel additive and see if that helps, drain the tank fuel up with fresh fuel. Or Drain the tank add fresh fuel with additive, and change the fuel filters?

Anyone able to point me into a direction to start? Calling for another 8+, and I need my baby to move snow (multiple people depend on me and my orange gal).

Thanks in advance

Phil

/ BX2370 Loss of Power under Load, and throtlle hunting #2  
There is an electric fuel pump and fuel filter located under the tractor below your feet. If this filter starts to plug it starves the engine for fuel. My BX1850 did this several times in cold weather. I would try adding some fuel conditioner and change this filter.

/ BX2370 Loss of Power under Load, and throtlle hunting #3  
I doubt it's anything too serious. I've had good luck with diesel. 911 as an additive. About 4 ounces per 5 gallons works for me. If that doesn't help you might need to Chane the fuel filters.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet