bx23s WSM manual

/ bx23s WSM manual #1  

soloryb

Tractor
Kubota BX23S
I just purchased the WSM shop manual for a Kubota bx23s and can hardly believe how good this publication is. Kubota's original service manual(s) for this tractor (including mower deck) are not always accurate and often omit important information.
This WSM has it all in great detail.
The WSM manual is rather expensive, but I think it is essential to have if you own a bx23s and do your own maintenance, adjustments and repairs.

/ bx23s WSM manual #2  
I just purchased the WSM shop manual for a Kubota bx23s and can hardly believe how good this publication is. Kubota's original service manual(s) for this tractor (including mower deck) are not always accurate and often omit important information.
The WSM manual is rather expensive, but I think it is essential to have if you own a bx23s and do your own maintenance, adjustments and repairs.
How good are the electrical diagrams? There is an on line copy available, but the electrical diagrams are REALLY poor.

Worth the money to buy one from Kubota if the electrical diagrams are legible. They are towards the back of the manual. Appreciate it if you could take a look and let us know if you can read the small letter and numbers.

/ bx23s WSM manual #3  
Oh well, with this being the first post for the OP on TBN, I guess guess I can hope for an answer... :)