Bx23s

/ Bx23s #1  

Diggerdude80

Tractor
Bx23s
Hello everybody,
Received my new BX23S from dealer Friday. After 1 hour of use it appears to be leaking hydraulic fluid from where the power steering hose connects to the pump. Actually just before the pump there is a 90 and then a short section of aluminum line and that’s where it seems to be comming from. Dealer is not convienently located. And chance this is as simple as tightening a fitting? It’s just beyond the 90 in the photo. Leaving trails of fluid whenever I operate it.
IMG_3487.jpeg

/ Bx23s #2  
First question:
Is it the horizontal fitting or the unpainted vertical fitting in the image the one that is leaking?

Second, I need to pester you to take another photo image more to the left as I believe
the JIC fitting was cross threaded.

I will wait for the new image and your reply as I need to be sure and if it was cross threaded you
need to have the dealer come and take the mule back as the mating fittings are damaged and need to be replaced.

Get your new photos up first please.

If your mule is parked where it is out of the weather please leave it there.

The metal hydraulic line is steel not aluminum.

Last edited:
   / Bx23s #3  
If a fitting is cross threaded it will continue to leak whether you tighten it or not. You may also further damage or crack the fitting by tightening. Whether the dealer is convenient or not I would contact them. You have a warranty, use it rather than cause damage you'll have to pay to fix.