BX25 with 60mmm - pictures added finally!!!

/ BX25 with 60mmm - pictures added finally!!! #12  
Thanks for the comments and nice words.
1*This BX is great and so is the selling dealer, Barlow Equipment.

Anyone have a BX2763A blade and subframe they would like to get rid of in the Northern Ohio area or out maybe 300 more miles in any direction?
Barlow really treated me good on my 2 tractor purchase last Nov.
I just bought a BX2763A blade and subframe frome Bradey back in Nov.and had him put it on the BX1500 i got there then.
Mine's not for sale but check on one from Brady.
He might have a good used one.
It don't hurt to ask.

/ BX25 with 60mmm - pictures added finally!!! #14  
Thanks for the comments and nice words. This BX is great and so is the selling dealer, Barlow Equipment.

Anyone have a BX2763A blade and subframe they would like to get rid of in the Northern Ohio area or out maybe 300 more miles in any direction?

Why didn't you get the BX2763A blade and subframe with the BX25 when you ordered it?
That's what I did when I bought the BX1500 .
I had Brady put the blade and sub frame on the tractor when i ordered it.
This way i got the 0 % financing on the blade too.

/ BX25 with 60mmm - pictures added finally!!! #15  
Thanks for posting those great pictures. I've been looking at the Kubotas and I'm glad I heard about the BX25 here on TractorBynet.

I got a quote for a BX24 a while back from Mr. Barlow. As I have been shopping, I noticed that his was one of the few websites that addresses tractor safety. That impressed me enough to contact him and he wrote back immediately with the quote.

I am still waiting to hear from my local Kubota dealer. Actually I've given up on hearing from them and will probably buy my Kubota from Brady Barlow.

/ BX25 with 60mmm - pictures added finally!!! #16  
Excellent!

It's absolutely hysterical that you're saying "finally" about getting pictures here, yet meanwhile, you're still ahead of Kubota itself with getting the pictures of the tractor online! :confused:
Ha! Ain't that the truth.