Buying Advice BX2660 (2010, 267 hrs) or BX2360 (New with Warranty)

/ BX2660 (2010, 267 hrs) or BX2360 (New with Warranty) #21  
Trust me, you can break the fan even with the MMM on, I can probably find the bill.

/ BX2660 (2010, 267 hrs) or BX2360 (New with Warranty)
A couple more questions please. 1) How do I validate the serial number to the year of mfg? TractorData doesn't have sn's for Kubota. 2) putting a skid plate on will not impede mmm function or mount/dismount process? 3) drove the tractor, was not prepared for the occasional clunk of what the dealer said was the mower deck moving slightly when going over rough terrain (made sense to me, heavy deck, flex mount, just had not driven a machine like this before). Noise was definitely not from engine or operating hydraulics. So it does make sense, yes/no? Thanks.

/ BX2660 (2010, 267 hrs) or BX2360 (New with Warranty) #23  
A couple more questions please. 1) How do I validate the serial number to the year of mfg? TractorData doesn't have sn's for Kubota. 2) putting a skid plate on will not impede mmm function or mount/dismount process? 3) drove the tractor, was not prepared for the occasional clunk of what the dealer said was the mower deck moving slightly when going over rough terrain (made sense to me, heavy deck, flex mount, just had not driven a machine like this before). Noise was definitely not from engine or operating hydraulics. So it does make sense, yes/no? Thanks.

The Bro-Tek will not interfere, can't use Bxpanded with deck, both are good. I have no idea on year of manufacture, I know when I bought all of mine but not date of manufacture, tractors are not like cars/trucks etc. Deck rattling against the frame is normal, I just drop it dowm an inch or so and it doesn't hit.