BX2660....any major problems?

/ BX2660....any major problems? #21  
I have about 45 hrs on my bx2660 and love it. But like the others that front left tire keeps leaking. Today the second tube was put in. The first tube only lasted 3 hrs mowing.

/ BX2660....any major problems? #23  
I'm pushing 35 hours on my BX2660 I bought this summer. I've mowed alot of grass, but minimal FEL use. I traded from a B7510, and this little tyractor is everything the B was and then some. Sometimes I feel I am on a glorified garden tractor wheras the B felt like a small tractor, but the cut of the BX is 10X what muy B7510 was, and it is extremely nimble and turns really tight (to the left).

I guess I'm lucky because I see no problems with the air filter, and the tires have been fine. Maybe I hit it right with a later build model. The BX2660 is thirsty and I am quite surprised at how much fuel it does use. The loss of RPM's on heavy wet grass is minimal, where my B7510 would drop easier. The mid-mount mower is 100X easier to remove and reinstall over my B7510, but now the B-series has a drove-over model that is suspended, too.

Downsizing has had no regerets, except for the loss of the macho tractor aura. Maybe the sensitivity of the seat switch could be an issue, but not a big deal. I do wish the mower deck spindle covers were not plastic, and had quicky clips like my B had - the little washers and black knobs are a pain - and I like to keep the spindles clear of grass and leaves after each mow. I finally took the covers off. I am not sure if the reverse-mounted engine will be a plus blowing (well sucking) cold air past me on a cold winters night of snow removal. Other than than minor stupid stuff, I love my BX2660.

/ BX2660....any major problems? #24  
I have had my BX2660 for a few months now and have about 80 hours on it. Mostly I use the FEL since I didn't get a MMM. I have begun building a road across a large ravine that blocks access to the back portion of my 4 acres. I have had no problems picking up old trees and moving all kinds of brush around from the logging of my land (before I bought it) and digging up stumps (again with the FEL). The only problem I had was a blown hydraulic line that cracked the flare. This happened twice, was repaired (along with new SUDT) under warranty with no issues. The first replacement was with a line from the same build run as mine but the second line was from a newer run. I have had no problems at all since that was done.

I love my little orange beast and could not have be happier with it's performance and abilities. In my opinion, it is the only one I would have for teh jobs I have done with it or plan to do in the future.