C Series 50-55 hp opinions

/ C Series 50-55 hp opinions #1  

presnewt

Silver Member
Tractor
Steiner 440
Good evening, I am interested in a 50 HP, hydrostatic with cab tractor. Most of the use would be for bushogging farm land and some land plane use on gravel drives. My closest dealer is a Case dealer and I think dealer support is as important as brand therefore Case is at the top of my list. I am looking for the good, bad and ugly (if any) on these tractors. I think most of the major brands will offer similar reliabilty but I do not see a lot of reviews on these particular models. The other brands I would consider would be Kioti/Bobcat, Massey Ferguson or Kubota although I think the Kubota is more expensive than the others. Please let me know your experiences/ preferences. Thanks for your help.

/ C Series 50-55 hp opinions #2  
Good evening, I am interested in a 50 HP, hydrostatic with cab tractor. Most of the use would be for bushogging farm land and some land plane use on gravel drives. My closest dealer is a Case dealer and I think dealer support is as important as brand therefore Case is at the top of my list. I am looking for the good, bad and ugly (if any) on these tractors. I think most of the major brands will offer similar reliabilty but I do not see a lot of reviews on these particular models. The other brands I would consider would be Kioti/Bobcat, Massey Ferguson or Kubota although I think the Kubota is more expensive than the others. Please let me know your experiences/ preferences. Thanks for your help.
Case/ IH under 75 hp is an LS rebadged painted red. No issues as I own one (LS) since 2019. Buy after 2019 to assure latest tier 4 emissions that recycle every 50 hours. 50 hp with turbo will seem like 75 hp no disappointments on power. Get a cab for less than 4K upcharge. You will not be disappointed. Spend once and take care of it and it will last your lifetime. You right on dealer support it’s critical to ownership. Any of the colors you mentioned are good to buy according to your budget and a seek out reliable dealer. January- February will spur 0% interest rates to move iron best of luck.

/ C Series 50-55 hp opinions
Thanks for the info. Definitely a good idea to wait until after first of year for the better interest rates.