Cab Cadet RZT50 bad cut

/ Cab Cadet RZT50 bad cut #1  
Tractor
New Holland TC40A
I own a Cub Cadet RZT 50 with a Kawasaki 22 HP engine. The blades are fairly new but are not cutting well together. In the highest cut setting the middle glade seems to mow the grass just right. However both the left and right blades cut at the same level but much too low. The effect is that you have a beautiful center cut and scalded cut right and left. How do I fix them?

/ Cab Cadet RZT50 bad cut #2  
I own a Cub Cadet RZT 50 with a Kawasaki 22 HP engine. The blades are fairly new but are not cutting well together. In the highest cut setting the middle glade seems to mow the grass just right. However both the left and right blades cut at the same level but much too low. The effect is that you have a beautiful center cut and scalded cut right and left. How do I fix them?

One of your blades maybe upside down.???

/ Cab Cadet RZT50 bad cut #4  
Prop the deck up on some blocks and then turn all three blades by hand until they are all in line across the mower.
You will have to hold a blade while turning another one so the blade pulley slips on the belt.
The cutting edges of all blades should be almost touching each other at the same height.
If this is not the case you have something together incorrectly.
Dave M7040