Came across a treefrog backhoe attachment

/ Came across a treefrog backhoe attachment #11  
This wasn't necessarily Yanmar green originally. The hoses got painted green along with the part for the 3-point

I just remembered who built for OEM Yanmar, Kubota, Deere etc back in the day: ARPS. Then looking at photos on Google, this looks like an early ARPS 728.

On Yesterday's Tractor there were several people looking for various ARPS manuals. No replies. That was in 2001.
You mean these manuals ? ;)

Attachments

• 90-backhoe-sn1001-and-later.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 39
  • 1970aug32.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
   / Came across a treefrog backhoe attachment #12  
This wasn't necessarily Yanmar green originally. The hoses got painted green along with the part for the 3-point

I just remembered who built for OEM Yanmar, Kubota, Deere etc back in the day: ARPS. Then looking at photos on Google, this looks like an early ARPS 728.

On Yesterday's Tractor there were several people looking for various ARPS manuals. No replies. That was in 2001.
and these of the 700 series,

Attachments

• 728-backhoe.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 36
  • 730-backhoe.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • 740-backhoe.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
   / Came across a treefrog backhoe attachment #13  
Yet, I wonder if Bradco also supplied Yanmar,

Attachments

• om846.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 38
   / Came across a treefrog backhoe attachment #15  
Your ARPS 728 manual is a close match to that green hoe. Mystery solved!

Its 1200 lbs with bucket. Plus whatever is in the bucket. So it's going to take a healthy tractor to lift that much weight, that far out.
I found a web based script to use search engines in finding explicit documents. Wish I knew enough programing to alter it better, but its amazing on what it does find via meta data caches. When a hit is found, a nice listing appears. I can then click on the listing link and the PDF opens right up.
It use to also search Google Drive with shared or public posted docs. Google turned it off. There are so many Yanmar manuals out there we've never seen before.

Glad to of used the script to find the ARPS. It's not all of them by any means.

/ Came across a treefrog backhoe attachment #16  
I found a web based script to use search engines in finding explicit documents. Wish I knew enough programing to alter it better, but its amazing on what it does find via meta data caches. When a hit is found, a nice listing appears. I can then click on the listing link and the PDF opens right up.
It use to also search Google Drive with shared or public posted docs. Google turned it off. There are so many Yanmar manuals out there we've never seen before.

Glad to of used the script to find the ARPS. It's not all of them by any means.
Sounds like a useful script. Can you share the script, or where you found it. Thanks

/ Came across a treefrog backhoe attachment
Your ARPS 728 manual is a close match to that green hoe. Mystery solved!

Its 1200 lbs with bucket. Plus whatever is in the bucket. So it's going to take a healthy tractor to lift that much weight, that far out.
Good to know it's to much for my machine.

/ Came across a treefrog backhoe attachment #18  
Sounds like a useful script. Can you share the script, or where you found it. Thanks
It came from the old Yahoo Groups migration team on a product called pytho_archive_group.py
One of the team's script writers did it. Grab Yahoo Group