Cameras

/ Cameras #11  
Also, I notice the halo view has 66 and 120 field of view options for the same camera. Has anyone gotten the 66 version? I would assume that is what you would want for say forks in the front and backing up to hook up an implement in back. Just trying to verify that field of view is what I want and will work.

Other than that, I think I am sold on the halo view.

/ Cameras #12  
Here is a graphic for Field Of View:

fv 555.jpg

/ Cameras
With wireless you can use a battery pack for the remote location like loader work or wire it permanently. If you go wired you have to run wires from the monitor. I just didn't want to have to run all that wiring. The Haloview and probably most of the others as well allow you to split screen to the number of cameras you have or select a particular camera for full screen view. You can split screen 2 or 3 cameras in my situation or all 4 if you have 4 cameras. Getting power to a camera isn't as much of an issue as running video wiring to all of them. They power from any 12 volt circuit.

/ Cameras
I never noticed the 66 degree view. Mine are all 120. You tend to get a little fish eye in the outer edges of the range of view but it's not that bad. I wouldn't mind seeing a 66 but I would be afraid that wouldn't be wide enough.

/ Cameras #16  
My front camera is a 50 degree view mounted over the right front wheel:

P9020011.JPG

The view of the cattle guard on the monitor:

P8300004.JPG

And out the windshield:

P8300006.JPG

/ Cameras #18  
Update: I got the halo view, battery powered wireless camera setup.

it’s works great, easy setup, great Magnets. The magnets allow for the camera to be standing up or laying on its back...so pretty much every option one would need (if you mount it upside down, there is a setting to flip the camera view right side up).

I emailed them asking about the 66 degree view, no response...so I just got the default view angle.

/ Cameras #19  
I have Haloview camera on the back of my 35 foot Camper. The quality is excellent! Picture is crystal clear. The camera is very well made and has excellent mounting bracket. You will not be disappointed. I plan to get a couple more cameras to mount in sides of camper for security when parked in campgrounds or boondocking.

I have haloview on my 32 footer. Great camera, great monitor. Have had for 3 years. Zero Problems. Easy to install. Will be ordering more cameras for sides of camper. Only thing I would like to see is an interface for wifi so I could view from phone from anywhere