Can an old lady get her MF1250 to start?

/ Can an old lady get her MF1250 to start? #141  
Congrats OGM! I have enjoyed following this thread ;)

/ Can an old lady get her MF1250 to start? #142  
Although I am sorry to see this thread come to an end I am glad you can now easily start the tractor. This is one great and helpful group of people. Congratulations Mare.

L2800 w/FEL - 72" Land Pride rake

/ Can an old lady get her MF1250 to start? #143  
Remember you'll still need to power the glow plugs for several seconds before you start 'er up each time........ WAY TO GO!!!! (Wifey & I been cheering for you from the start!) Post some pics of your new circuit. KW

/ Can an old lady get her MF1250 to start? #144  
Remember you'll still need to power the glow plugs for several seconds before you start 'er up each time........ WAY TO GO!!!! (Wifey & I been cheering for you from the start!) Post some pics of your new circuit. KW

Glow plugs seem to be separate cabling so this should be similar to her old way of starting it.

Mare, glad to hear it's working.

/ Can an old lady get her MF1250 to start? #145  
Haven't chimed in at all because I don't know jack squat about wiring/electrical stuff...CONGRATS ON YOUR DETERMINATION AND ABILITY TO FOLLOW GOOD SUGGESTIONS!

/ Can an old lady get her MF1250 to start? #147  
Awesome! All should work normal now except all of the starter safety switches are bypassed. I have some older Gravely riders that have the safety switches bypassed, it is a safety issue for sure, and multiplied when others are around. Since you are somewhat isolated, it is your safety that is most at risk. Stay safe, pay attention and you will be fine. I am so glad it worked for you! you can troubleshoot the safety switches now on your schedule instead of being forced to so the tractor would run...

/ Can an old lady get her MF1250 to start? #148  
Awesome! All should work normal now except all of the starter safety switches are bypassed. I have some older Gravely riders that have the safety switches bypassed, it is a safety issue for sure, and multiplied when others are around. Since you are somewhat isolated, it is your safety that is most at risk. Stay safe, pay attention and you will be fine. I am so glad it worked for you! you can troubleshoot the safety switches now on your schedule instead of being forced to so the tractor would run...

I agree and I feel much better knowing the tractor is being started while sitting in the seat.