Can I add 55w lights to the harness?

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness? #11  
I have installed multiple LED floods and spots on three different tractors- all Kubotas, lastly using the two factory work light wiring harness points (with separate switching) with no issues. Yellow wires with bullet connectors, one under each fender. Having replaced the rear 55W halogen work lights on my first tractor with 27W LEDs, I will say there's simply no comparison- much more light, half the draw, and you can buy the LED lights for around $30 a pair with a little eBay shopping (even less if you buy 4), which makes it a no brainer, as they say. Cutting the switches into existing wiring is the hardest part.
P1010522.jpgP1010746.jpg

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness? #12  
I'm with everyone else,LEDs are the way to go.

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness?
I already had the 55 w halogen so that is what I used . The rear light output is great. I just tied into the white wires going to the tail lights so they come on when the headlights do and shut off automatically. If I had to replace them I'd go LED.

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness? #14  
I already had the 55 w halogen so that is what I used . The rear light output is great. I just tied into the white wires going to the tail lights so they come on when the headlights do and shut off automatically. If I had to replace them I'd go LED.

Still don't understand why you wouldn't use the dedicated work light circuit, which is already wired to the rear and has a separate fuse. That's exactly what it's for.

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness?
Still don't understand why you wouldn't use the dedicated work light circuit, which is already wired to the rear and has a separate fuse. That's exactly what it's for.

The way I have it wired it comes on with the headlight switch and off with it. For me thats as easy as it gets, no toggle switch needed.

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness? #16  
I wouldn't use LEDs they are great lights but not for snowblowing they don't get hot so they won't melt the snow that accumulates on them off

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness? #17  
Escavader. are you saying that you've actually had problems with LED lights and snow? I have used them for 7-8 years, in varying types of snow conditions, and never had any accumulation issues.

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness? #18  
Yes snow powder from the blower would get on the lights and would have to be cleaned off is why I'm back with 55 watt regular ones I actually usually haze icicles on them from where it melted off.dont get me wrong I think LEDs are great but this is an issue I've found
A lot of log truck drivers don't like LEDs on rear of their trailers because they don't melt off like a traditional tail light bulb

/ Can I add 55w lights to the harness? #19  
I missed the part about a snowblower- I can see how that would challenge LED lights, or anything that wasn't toasty warm, for that matter. Who knows, I may still find I too have issues with some future conditions?