Backhoe Can you help me with questions about Woods BH9000 backhoe frame for Kubota L3710?

/ Can you help me with questions about Woods BH9000 backhoe frame for Kubota L3710? #11  
Sall Wood. They are very helpfull.

/ Can you help me with questions about Woods BH9000 backhoe frame for Kubota L3710?
Sall Wood. They are very helpfull.
Hey Hey! I called Woods and Dan with Tech Support told me that model subframe, for that model backhoe, is designed to fit my tractor. Several models from the Grand L10 series, 3010 thru 4310, including my L3710. I think I’m going to buy it.

/ Can you help me with questions about Woods BH9000 backhoe frame for Kubota L3710?
Ugh. 😞 We couldn’t get our schedules to work for pickup. Oh well. Maybe next week.

Anyone know how to figure out what year my tractor is?

Model L3710D, Serial # 75661.

Kubota Dealer said they probably didn’t register it when bought. They couldn’t determine it. ?

I bought the backhoe. Will be a while before I get to use it. Swamped right now between work, mowing, weedeating, and other projects on property. But it looks like it is in good condition. Will be a chore getting it hooked up for the first time, when I get to it.