Canadians,,, How Do You Decide??

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #11  
I'm old too (66)....I have never tried weed.....never had the inclination. My dad drank too much beer and smoked too much and that kind of put me off of that too. Maybe it's also because I am a cheap-wad and those do cost a lot, especially with our taxes.... I have arthritic pain and sometimes wonder if cannabis may help with that, but am not willing to smoke it. Tried inhaling a cigarette once...."F" that. Maybe an edible or something along that line and just for pain, not to get high. That would be the only way for me.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #12  
I have enough trouble with negotiating each day without a drug induced foggy brain that MJ induces.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #13  
I was in the small local grocery store yesterday. The young kid working produce, said something to another senior employee about bringing his own green stuff. I just had to ask, since I was talking to the guy anyway. Apparently he thought it appropriate to bring his weed to work and got reprimanded and written up over it.

I guess many Canadians are confused about the new laws.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #14  
I'm old too (66)....I have never tried weed.....never had the inclination. My dad drank too much beer and smoked too much and that kind of put me off of that too. Maybe it's also because I am a cheap-wad and those do cost a lot, especially with our taxes.... I have arthritic pain and sometimes wonder if cannabis may help with that, but am not willing to smoke it. Tried inhaling a cigarette once...."F" that. Maybe an edible or something along that line and just for pain, not to get high. That would be the only way for me.

A little basic education on pot for TBN members seems due. I do not use pot but know some that do, they speak highly of the CBD (not the stuff that gets you high)

From CBDOilreview.org:

Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol (CBD) are the two primary cannabinoids that occur naturally in the Cannabis sativa plant, most commonly known as cannabis.

Both of these substances interact with the cannabinoid receptors found in the human body and brain, but they differ dramatically in their effects.

CBD is non-psychoactive which means that it will not get the user high. Because of this trait, CBD appears more frequently than THC in dietary and natural supplements

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #15  
IF I have the cash and can afford it I may get me some weed and make brownies.

Currently, I do MMJ in the form of CBD oil.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #16  
My wife gives our old Boston Terrier the CBD; she gets the munchies (the dog does) and I get a lot of exercise, because she (the dog) wants to play ball all the time.

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #17  
Most CBD supplements come from hemp plants, mj close relative

/ Canadians,,, How Do You Decide?? #18  
I am so old, I went to high school BEFORE weed,,,,
even then, I had a hard time deciding between beer and wine,,,

Now you Canadians have another legal choice,, marijuana,,,
With so many choices,, that I have never faced,, how do you decide,

Weed, Labatt's, Canadian Club, a fine Canadian wine,,, OR, a combination of each?? :confused:

OR, does weed fit in a category all its own?

Those of us non-weed users are dying to know,,,
"Where does weed fit in the fun budget?"
Seems to me that weed is just a part of life to those who smoke it. Some smoke ten joints a day, some enjoy it on the weekend or after supper. I guess smoking a j is the worst because of the smoke in lungs but many vape or eat it. The deleterious effects of alcohol are well documented, pot not so much. Budget... grow your own.

Last edited: