Buying Advice Cannot find Ag whells for my 1620

/ Cannot find Ag whells for my 1620 #12  
I live near you and I want turf tires, I have a 1720.

PM me

/ Cannot find Ag whells for my 1620
Sorry, I have been taken out of service by a total knee replacement. Among many other things, I can not drive for 6 weeks!@#$%?*&. I did get a couple of solid leads to places in Kentucky and PA but have not connected with a used set of Ag rims that will fit my 1620. Thanks to those who responded and tried to help me. I also reviewed many suggestions that advocated for alternative solutions using a combination of new R-4's on the front and turf tires with chains on the rear. Several entries reported satisfactory to very good results. With winter bearing down on W NY, I felt I was out of time. Following one suggestion, I purused Craig's list Buffalo and located a set of chains in excellent condition for $200 that were close by. I picked up a new set of 6 ply R-4's for the front for less then $275. and a neighbor mounted the tires and cut down the chains, deflating the loaded turf tires a bit. He snugged the chains up and re-inflated the tires to specifications. The very next day came the test. Another neighbor managed to bury his 2120 (with turf tires - no chains) in a swamp a mile back in the bush. The little 3 cyl 1620 now with R-4's in the front and the turfs with chains snugged up on the rear, pulled that 2120 out with little effort after it had been back there for a month.
This "change over" with labor was less then $650. The wheels (AG) f0r the 1620 would have cost (new) 0ver $2500 alone, at the NH store new, no tires, no "loading". . no labor. So again, I thank tractorbynet and those who participate in the blogs / forums. Now that I am retired and have a new knee (ouch!) I hope to take advantage of this "tool" more often than I already do..........
There are a couple notes of caution as with most projects: The chains will "mar" concrete that is pristine. In addition, the chains on the rear turfs will cause the tractor to "rock" a but, to and fro on hard surfaces at speed.

Regards........CSL112263........Western NY

/ Cannot find Ag whells for my 1620 #14  
Merely a thought -- folks with off road trucks/Jeeps often have wheels made, but you could have the centers cut out and welded to new/common sized (tires) rims. Probably not too hard to find something. Value tractor used to list a bunch of new wheels for old models. Might find something close enough. That's what was done to the old iron rimmed wheels (well. steel rimmed anyhow). You can tell due to the spokes in them (welded rod of various sorts).

/ Cannot find Ag whells for my 1620 #15  
Merely a thought -- folks with off road trucks/Jeeps often have wheels made, but you could have the centers cut out and welded to new/common sized (tires) rims. ------.

Did that!
Needed new frt 12" rims, bought trailer rim set, cut out centers and had a shop CNC cut me new centers that I welded into the rims.
Worked out great and cost me total under $100. (CNC=$60 and rims were from recycle yard)
The rims were trailer rims and I had centers made in 5/16" stock so they should be rather heavy duty.