...Can't call it a birthday.....?????

/ ...Can't call it a birthday.....????? #11  
Really a neat tractor, Farmwithjunk. I've also admired your avatar- a classic style tractor, for sure. Thanks for the additional pics!:thumbsup:

/ ...Can't call it a birthday.....????? #12  
You have every right to be very proud... Here's to 40 years young! :thumbsup:

/ ...Can't call it a birthday.....????? #13  
Hey FWJ, that's one beauty of a boy toy, envy at this end. I'd have to go a long way to even come close to getting mine to look like yours. Bravo to you. Oh, you mentioned that you have your sweet corn in the ground? Doesn't the ground need to be 70 degrees to plant that stuff, I'm still waiting at my end for the heat.

Doug

/ ...Can't call it a birthday.....????? #14  
What a beauty. A great restoration job. I have always loved the older Massey's.....one of my my 135's will be 50 yrs old in a few yrs. And one of my 35's is nearing 60. Both still run great.......

Attachments

• 135 front.jpg
    135 front.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 95
   / ...Can't call it a birthday.....????? #16  
What a beauty. A great restoration job. I have always loved the older Massey's.....one of my my 135's will be 50 yrs old in a few yrs. And one of my 35's is nearing 60. Both still run great.......

Is that one in your avatar a diesel. My neighbor had a tractor that looked nearly identical, and it was like a heavy 8n Ford in size, but it was diesel. I have been looking for the exact model name of that tractor for years.